Sonntag, 8. März 2009

PostHeaderIcon Finishing up the initial release version

I'm happy to say that the remaining tasks on the PatchLaunch to do list for the 1.0 release is getting shorter and shorter.

Actually it only contains two more points after I have added further capabilities requested and fixed bugs found by testers of PatchLaunch this week.

These two remaining points on the list.
One of them is the sample that I want to include to show both, the build and the patch side, in a simple environment.
The other missing thing is the documentation. It is not actually missing but I got very good input by the testers on the 0.9 documentation, so I am refining the documentation and expanding it where usefull to make the 1.0 release as smooth as possible.

I'm glad that I got that feedback and especially want to thank yodablaze on the Realm Crafter Standard community ( http://www.realmcrafter.com ) for his inputs, ideas and requests.


The new website has been developed in parallel to PatchLaunch and if everything goes as planned, the new website will go live in the next two weeks, together with the 1.0 release of PatchLaunch

Search This Blog

Followers