Mittwoch, 18. Februar 2009

PostHeaderIcon The new website

The development of our new website is progressing pretty recently. Even thought it has to share its development time with PatchLaunch (more on it in the next blog), it has made a considerable step forward with the structure and menu system finally beeing in place and working. We also have an automatic sitemap generation in place that will ensure that search crawlers always should be capable to find anything of interest within our page.

What we currently still need to work on is the visual appearance. We have tested different styles of with none was able to satisfy our needs.

But I enjoy the process of learning and the evolution through which the whole page and our targets went, because I feel and see that it definitely was a good thing that it worked out the way it did.

What I thought also had to learn is that I start to hate the fact, that I have a pretty well idea what I want but no artistic capabilities to bring this picture from mind to paper so someone is able to use them as outlines for the desired visuals.

If I just had the same patience to work on art related stuff as I do for code ;-)


Search This Blog

Followers